View Profile PhallicNinja

13 Movie Reviews

GUNDERE!

Very cool!

I'm hooked! I can't wait to see more! oh yeah, nice ff7 music lol.

Epic

I got chills down my spine. Seriously. MORE MORE MORE!!!!

6 Game Reviews

Very enjoyable!
Just a few bugs. I left the crew on Earth, but flew the rocket to the asteroid, gave the drill, drop, and detonate commands, and the asteroid still exploded haha.

Great time waster!

i enjoyed it! dont let these other guys who voted low because there was no bloodshed or flashing dicks get you down.

MUY CALIENTE

I've got this page bookmarked. I can't download the radio cause i'm running Ubuntu and its made for windows, but this works fine. i have the ngap playing in the background almost constantly, very nice. you guys should totally do an IPod App, that would be sweet

50 Audio Reviews

Doooooooope. Like the other guy said, I wish it was longer. Like, much longer haha. I'd download in a heartbeat. Super moody, in a great way.

Tremulos responds:

Thank you! I wish it was longer too haha, I struggle with that.

This is fantastic, I hope a creator here picks it up for a game or movie. It's just good BGM, it'd have so many great applications without swamping the scene.

Tremulos responds:

Thanks for the kind words! I hope someone does find a use for it.

Hey you're back! This is super moody, would make a great into into something else! Keep posting man, it's all good stuff!

Tremulos responds:

I am indeed! Thanks dude!

5 Art Reviews

"Do you have some examples of your work I might be able to learn from?"
Classy! lol

I find myself wanting to dig through my closet to find old games after seeing your work. Keep it up!

Dude, your art is badass! What program do you use??

Thanks! I use LIghtwave. I've been messing around in this program for years :P

AWESOME! That little doll is a badass.
I didn't think that when i clicked on it, that it would be such a big image, but upon zooming I could definitely see all the detail and attention you put into this!

Vurchoo responds:

Thanks! I will try to keep it up & do better on future projects!

29, Male