On The Glass Edge On The Glass Edge

Oh my god dude. This is your masterpiece. I love every bit of it. Well put together, funky bit caught me off-guard, but damn it fits. Bravo, take my 5.
*gears start turning* muahaha

PirateCrab responds:

Haha thank you bro! I agree completely that this is my best work! All I can do now is keep on making more stuff and finally get my album out there :D
I look forward to seeing what you can do ;)

NMRiH menu cover (WiP) NMRiH menu cover (WiP)

Never played the game, but that's a cool melody! Nice to see you've got some stuff up now!
What kind of recording conditions are you talking about?

blanchon responds:

I'm pretty proud of myself going through my laziness and recorded stuff ! Thanks for the comment, man !

For the conditions ; well, first thing is my computer's vent system is making a shitton of noise. Second is the fact that I don't have a perfect place nor time to record so I have to do it in my living room, where we can hear pretty much anything happening in the house ...

Finally the PC I had for the recording is pure garbage, Even if my mic does not record any sound, there will still be some "noise" (you can hear it a little in the recording right there).

But with all of these flaws, I still managed to upload something ... I'd say half decent ^^'

Scream Dirty To Me Scream Dirty To Me

OH SHIT. That is such an improvement. Fucking sick man. Downloaded so hard hehe.

Beat Beat

YOU'RE BACK!

Fucking sweet man. This belongs in a game for sure.

Tremulos responds:

Hell yeah! Just got internet in my dorm so I'm good to go. Not sure how much music I'll be making (I don't have my virtual guitars atm) but I'll be around!

Creator Chaos (process) Creator Chaos (process)

WHOA! Fucking sweeeeet. Hopefully you find that time to complete it soon!

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

I hope so too, cheers, mang

Charles Charles

I caught this at just the right mood, relaxed and maaaybe a little drunk. Downloaded, man. Usually when voice clips are thrown into songs it doesn't fit well, but I think it worked just fine here.
How long did the mixing take you on this?

Paranoidhumanoise responds:

Cool, sounds like the exact mood i was in while making it haha. The whole song took about a week or so of on and off work, mix included. Thanks for listening!

Tubular Trance Tubular Trance

Fucking awesome man. I kinda zoned out and started drooling when that bass line first hit. Trance it is, trance it is.

I could never do this kind of stuff. All those tracks and attention to detail. Wow.

Wilhiemthe2nd responds:

I just had to fight the power and refuse to use the stereotypical Double headed Octave Arpped Basses, I had too! I love my complex basslines! :P

Thank you so very very much! The original is my favorite song, and sounds nothing like this remix, but I'm so glad It turned out well.
It's also my best mixed of my songs I believe, so I recommend DLing that WAV file of it, so its not as lossy as the flimsy Mp3. :P

Thank you so much for the review!

Fist Fu Fist Fu

That was sick! It made it to my iPod before my panties could hit the floor!
. . . i mean um . . GREAT WORK GUYS

I was amazed the entire way through!

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Panty remover!!! Goal attained!! hahaha, cheers for the listen and review, mang!

Misery Business (CoverNoV Misery Business (CoverNoV

Would it be gay if I recorded vocals on this? LOL

Maybe if I changed the he's to she's and likewise?

Makou Reactor - FF7 (Metal) Makou Reactor - FF7 (Metal)

OH FUCK
This blew me away man! WHOLE SOUNDTRACK GOGOGO DO IT DO IT!