Surprise Counter Surprise Counter

GUNDERE!

Microcosm Microcosm

Very cool!

I'm hooked! I can't wait to see more! oh yeah, nice ff7 music lol.

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

Epic

I got chills down my spine. Seriously. MORE MORE MORE!!!!

A Second Chance A Second Chance

Very enjoyable!
Just a few bugs. I left the crew on Earth, but flew the rocket to the asteroid, gave the drill, drop, and detonate commands, and the asteroid still exploded haha.

Ninja Or Nun 2 Ninja Or Nun 2

Great time waster!

i enjoyed it! dont let these other guys who voted low because there was no bloodshed or flashing dicks get you down.

NGAP Radio NGAP Radio

MUY CALIENTE

I've got this page bookmarked. I can't download the radio cause i'm running Ubuntu and its made for windows, but this works fine. i have the ngap playing in the background almost constantly, very nice. you guys should totally do an IPod App, that would be sweet

On The Glass Edge On The Glass Edge

Oh my god dude. This is your masterpiece. I love every bit of it. Well put together, funky bit caught me off-guard, but damn it fits. Bravo, take my 5.
*gears start turning* muahaha

PirateCrab responds:

Haha thank you bro! I agree completely that this is my best work! All I can do now is keep on making more stuff and finally get my album out there :D
I look forward to seeing what you can do ;)

NMRiH menu cover (WiP) NMRiH menu cover (WiP)

Never played the game, but that's a cool melody! Nice to see you've got some stuff up now!
What kind of recording conditions are you talking about?

blanchon responds:

I'm pretty proud of myself going through my laziness and recorded stuff ! Thanks for the comment, man !

For the conditions ; well, first thing is my computer's vent system is making a shitton of noise. Second is the fact that I don't have a perfect place nor time to record so I have to do it in my living room, where we can hear pretty much anything happening in the house ...

Finally the PC I had for the recording is pure garbage, Even if my mic does not record any sound, there will still be some "noise" (you can hear it a little in the recording right there).

But with all of these flaws, I still managed to upload something ... I'd say half decent ^^'

Scream Dirty To Me Scream Dirty To Me

OH SHIT. That is such an improvement. Fucking sick man. Downloaded so hard hehe.

Sprite Sprite

"Do you have some examples of your work I might be able to learn from?"
Classy! lol

I find myself wanting to dig through my closet to find old games after seeing your work. Keep it up!

Icon Icon

Dude, your art is badass! What program do you use??

Tremulos responds:

Thanks! I use LIghtwave. I've been messing around in this program for years :P

Doll: Razors Doll: Razors

AWESOME! That little doll is a badass.
I didn't think that when i clicked on it, that it would be such a big image, but upon zooming I could definitely see all the detail and attention you put into this!

Vurchoo responds:

Thanks! I will try to keep it up & do better on future projects!